By filling out the form, the individual agrees to the following:
Rules & Regulations for Individual Members
1. The decision of the Executive Committee of the WSF shall be final in regard to any ambiguity or dispute on membership approval.
2. The Executive Committee of the WSF also has the right to reject or revoke any membership.
3. A membership card which is issued to the member must be produced for inspection when requested by the Executive Committee of the WSF.
WSF Membership Fee
4. A membership fee of $35.00 is payable at the point of membership
5. The membership fee is refundable if the application is rejected by the Executive Committee of the WSF.
Resignation or Revocation of Associate Membership
6. Any resignation of membership must be in writing and addressed to the Secretary of the WSF but he/she shall continue to be liable for any membership dues or other debt due and unpaid at the date of his/her resignation.
7. Similarly, any revocation of membership must be in writing and sent to the member of his/her last registered address with the WSF.
8. In the case of any member who has resigned or ceased to be a member due to failure in payment of dues or for any other reasons, the same member if he/she opts to re-apply for memberships will have to pay the prevailing membership fee again.
General Meetings of the WSF
9. Members can attend any General Meeting's of the WSF but they do not have any voting rights.
10. Members shall not qualify for election for any post in the Executive Committee of the WSF.
11. However, in matters or issues relating to Members or under special circumstances with approval of the President of the WSF, Members may be allowed to submit their opinions on the related matter or issue.
Amendments to Rules & Regulations
12. The Executive Committee of the WSF shall have the right to amend the Rules and Regulations for Membership as and when it deems fit.
13. In the event of any question or matter arising out of any point which is not expressly provided for in rules and regulations, the Executive Committee of the WSF shall have the power to use its own discretion.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET BY THE WORLD SALSA FEDERATION.